Sallis Benney Theatre Directions
SouthCoast Conferences does not have any parking spaces at Sallis Benney Theatre site. There are pay and display spaces near to the site but these are limited; other paid parking can be found elsewhere in the city centre.
- The central location of our City campus places it at the heart of the Brighton and Hove bus network and makes it easy to reach the site from any area of the city.
- Visit the Brighton and Hove Company website for timetables and more on special ticket deals for students.
- The cycle lane network provides easy access to our City campus. Cycle stands are provided at the rear of the Grand Parade, off William Street. There is a cycle cage in front of the Circus Street Annexe, accessed via Kingswood Street.
- From Brighton railway station: the entrance to Trafalgar Street is on the right-hand side of the station as you leave and it runs under the station entrance area and down the hill. Follow it to the bottom of the hill and then turn right onto Grand Parade. Cross to the other side of Grand Parade and keep walking towards the sea. The university's Grand Parade building is on the left, opposite Victoria Gardens before you get to the Royal Pavilion.
- From the A23 or A27: Follow signs for the city centre and seafront. As you enter the city, a one-way system will lead you towards the sea via Grand Parade. The university's Grand Parade building is on the left, almost opposite the Royal Pavilion. Due to the site's central location, car parking is extremely limited. There are a number of signposted NCP car parks located nearby.